Our trip to London Zoo

Name
Vishal
Edit My Images
Yes
We decided to take the little one of 15 months to the zoo, as she loves cats, dogs, birds etc, so it be an ideal outing for her....

She absolutely loved it there....

Took along my camera attached with a 70-200....Initially i felt a little out of place, as most people had compacts.....:bang: But then saw a couple of others with some serious bits of kit, which put my mind at ease a little :D

Here are a few of my fav pics from the day:

DSC_3967.jpg

DSC_4135.jpg

DSC_4159.jpg

DSC_4046.jpg

Somewhere I've been meaning to go for ages - I really must make the effort if it's possible to end up with shots like this. Well done.

Looks like that bright sunlight set you a challenge in some shots but youve managed it really well

Particularly like the Eagle, Tiger and Meerkat - really lovely bg on that one!

The owl I think would benefit from a straighten as those skewed lines in the bg are a bit distracting!

And the Gorilla would be better slightly off centre, to the left, looking into the frame for me :)

But a nice set nonetheless and a reminder that its on the doorstep and I really should make the effort....:)

Somewhere I've been meaning to go for ages - I really must make the effort if it's possible to end up with shots like this. Well done.

You must go, i think i enjoyed it more than the little one did! :LOL:

Some great photos!!

Thanks matey (y)

Looks like that bright sunlight set you a challenge in some shots but youve managed it really well

Particularly like the Eagle, Tiger and Meerkat - really lovely bg on that one!

The owl I think would benefit from a straighten as those skewed lines in the bg are a bit distracting!

And the Gorilla would be better slightly off centre, to the left, looking into the frame for me :)

But a nice set nonetheless and a reminder that its on the doorstep and I really should make the effort....:)

Yep, the lighting was a constant challenge, but it was good, made me work the camera, help me learn more :rules:

The owl one was a bit of a pain to get right, it was enclosed in this cage with very small checked wiring :( I suppose i could have straightened it afterwards though....

The tiger was a right 'mare to get! It was CONSTANTLY moving, so after a bit of machine gun shooting, i managed to get one decent one! :naughty:

Yep, i can't believe this place was local, yet i haven't been there in over 15 years!! :puke:

Back