Out in the Field...

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken whilst on holiday last week :)

Xpro1 with 10-24mm, ambient slightly underexposed and lit by single Neewer tt850 flash in a Bessel speedbox;

ALT10210-2c_small.jpg

Hi Paul, That's yet another lovely shot from you with excellent technique. My only small criticism or more a personal preference would I think the composition would have been improved had the subject been facing into the frame.(y)

Only my opinion.,

George.

Love it. The slightly negative space works for me - adds to the feeling of vastness.

Like that a lot Paul, good technique and composition.

thanks for the comments :) I know what you mean George, should have recomposed to get her looking into frame rather than out out of it :)

really was a large field!!!

thanks for the comments :) I know what you mean George, should have recomposed to get her looking into frame rather than out out of it :)

really was a large field!!!

Hi Paul, As I said it is only my personal opinion and not meant as a criticism in any way. I still think it's a great shot though. (y)

George.

This is my sort of image, love it mate.

As already said, I think the only thing that could have made this better is eye contact, but still a cracking shot :)

Hi

Excellent shot. I like the comp, the fact that she is to the right and looking out of the frame (altho actually downward looking) is an attraction foe me. Like the separation between f/g and b/g and the kind of unnatural lighting in a natural setting. Just a hint of a white line along the horizon on my monitor.

All round top shot. :clap:
reminds me of the work of Loretta Lux

Cayton, Yorkshire.... Wheat fields everywhere. Visited at the right time though as all the harvesting was being done just as we left :)

Back