Critique out of my comfort zone

Edit My Images
Yes
both subject and processing are not my usual things, interested to know any thoughts however harsh

sj-5.jpg

This caught my eye from the thumbnail on the home page.

I really like it, lighting looks really good, the skin looks really smooth, I'm not sure if it is done a little to much? But the more I look at it the more I think it suits the style. A little crop maybe to remove some off the oof tree on the left

This caught my eye from the thumbnail on the home page.

I really like it, lighting looks really good, the skin looks really smooth, I'm not sure if it is done a little to much? But the more I look at it the more I think it suits the style. A little crop maybe to remove some off the oof tree on the left

:agree: Plus I would clone out her two fingers of her left hand, bottom right of shot.

I disagree about the trees and the fingers. The trees frame the shot and the fingers add context. Leave it as it is as it's a nice shot.

Striking image. I'd also leave the fingers and tree where they are for the reasons Dean gives :)

Cracking shot with great colours... I'd agree the fingers add to the shot with it making her look as though she's coming out of the forest (y)

cheers guys, I have tried with and without fingers, prefer with on balance.

Back