overbez's 52 in 2023... Completed....

Thanks Dave, appreciate that.

I'm just going to quietly bring myself up to date with the last 4 weeks (again). I will have 52 by the end of the year!

Week 41 - Upright
Started Parkrun a few weeks back after running 5k by myself Saturday mornings. These posts are where I do my stretches on my warm up.

Week 41 - Upright
by Graham, on Flickr

Week 42 - Forgotten

Week 42 - Forgotten
by Graham, on Flickr

Week 43 - Spooky
I've been introduced briefly to crystals, and was given a Labradorite Stone, a gentle stone to assist with transformation. I wasn't one for believing such things... but I've been feeling really good since I've had it.

Week 43 - Spooky
by Graham, on Flickr

Week 44 - Captive
Fences all around means this guy and his friends can't get out...

Week 44 - Captive
by Graham, on Flickr

Thanks Keith, I shall drop in another 3 quietly.

Snappers was a lovely afternoon chasing the last of the sunlight to grab a few mushrooms, this will make a Christmas present for someone close, so ticks the main box for memories.

Week 45 - Snapper's Choice by Graham, on Flickr

Wall, I shall use a wall from the Palace of Winchester I found on a walk along the South Bank, en-route to meet the same somone special.

Week 46 - Wall by Graham, on Flickr

And from the same afternoon which saw some beautiful afternoon Autumn light on London.

Week 47 - Autumnal by Graham, on Flickr

Last edited:
Reactions: nog
Week 52- Choice of the Year

In order to fix one of these earrings, I had them left with me today. An Amber stone set into a silver earring, haggled for purchase from a Polish market. (About 20mm along the long edge of the stone).

Week 52 - Choice of the Year by Graham, on Flickr

Thank-you to everyone for their comments and support through the year. It was a tough year, and I limped to the finish which I'm happy with, although not proud of.

I am now divorced, and I have more people in my life than I had at the start of the year. I also have many images to hang my memories on, which I wouldn't have had if hadn't gone through the 52.

Happy New Year and best wishes to all for 2024. (I won't be going around again!).

A fine set of images Graham. Congrats on making it through!

Hi Graham,
I'm glad I spotted your week 52 shot, it prompted me to look at your thread and realise you had done a catch up (as they weren't in the main thread i missed them).
I've removed you from "The Wall" :)

I particularly like the shot of the Winchester Geese palace as I used to work just around the corner from there and regularly walked past it.

Thanks Dave. And thank-you Tim @LC2.

I stopped posting in the main thread as I was often 3-4 weeks adrift. I wasn't going to complain about my position on the WoS either but I still feel I have completed this years (just), so thanks again.

Back