Owl

Edit My Images
No
Hi
it's the first post for me her, and i want to start with this photo, it has taken about two weeks ago, wish u like it :shrug:

7068211301_9989f71700.jpg

waiting for your words :love:

not bad, but would be better in portrait with some space above the ears. imho

Very nice, I like it even if is is a bit tight at the top...lovely detail and those eyes are superb.....For me it works well....

Thank u itchyfinger and Steve-B

what a nice comments if there is different opinion on the pic, thank u so much

Not a fan of selective colouring but this works really well, great detail.

Very nice shot I agree with stewart been a portrait shot would have worked better but non the less the colours work very well together. Welcome to TP look forward to see more of your posts.

Appreciate what others have said about a portrait shot maybe looking better.

What about trying a very tight crop that really focuses on the eyes and beak, just thinking those eyes really do stand out and it might be nice to make them the feature.

Had a quick play but I won't post as you don't have edit ticked but it really does look like the owl is staring you down with a heavy crop in landscape.

Excellent Photo, wouldn't change a thing, for me the tighter crop adds interest, great execution on the selective colouring :clap:

Appreciate what others have said about a portrait shot maybe looking better.

What about trying a very tight crop that really focuses on the eyes and beak, just thinking those eyes really do stand out and it might be nice to make them the feature.

Had a quick play but I won't post as you don't have edit ticked but it really does look like the owl is staring you down with a heavy crop in landscape.

Thanks for your words :)
but i don't know the point of part 3 from your comment, please forgive me :crying:
because English is my second language :bonk: :D

Excellent Photo, wouldn't change a thing, for me the tighter crop adds interest, great execution on the selective colouring :clap:

Thank you :love:

Back