Panning an F-16 Dream Viper

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
It's rare you get advance notice of anything going through the Mach Loop in Wales, but the Belgian air force posted on Facebook saying they were at a family airshow and would be going through the Loop the following day. Last minute leave request thrown in and a 5 hour round trip was worth it for this shot.

Taken with the Canon R3 and RF 70-200mm f/2.8L. Dropped my shutter speed to 1/160 for this shot.

You feel the pressure when you're sitting on the edge of that mountain all day long and you've got one shot at it, for the 3 seconds you see them :ROFLMAO:

2 prints are on the way to their base in Belgium, one for them to keep and the pilot is signing the other and sending it back.

Last edited:
It's rare you get advance notice of anything going through the Mach Loop in Wales, but the Belgian air force posted on Facebook saying they were at a family airshow and would be going through the Loop the following day. Last minute leave request thrown in and a 5 hour round trip was worth it for this shot.

Taken with the Canon R3 and RF 70-200mm f/2.8L. Dropped my shutter speed to 1/160 for this shot.

You feel the pressure when you're sitting on the edge of that mountain all day long and you've got one shot at it, for the 3 seconds you see them :ROFLMAO:

2 prints are on the way to their base in Belgium, one for them to keep and the pilot is signing the other and sending it back.
Fantastic shot, plus great news on the signing.
Well worth all the effort.
Thanks for sharing.

I remember my trip up the top with all my gear , Boy was I cream crackered :LOL:
Very worthwhile trip for you.

Well worth the effort, super ;)

Back