Name
Dmitry
Edit My Images
Yes
I shot this parrot at Trafalgar Square on St.Patrick's Parade. One guy brought this parrot with him. Any good?? I know there is bad background but there was a lot of people near this parrot. Everyone want to shot selfie with this parrot :)_MG_7305.JPG

Last edited:
Lovely looking Parrot, the background doesn't bother me but I think it would have been preferable not to have him so central :)

Lovely looking Parrot, the background doesn't bother me but I think it would have been preferable not to have him so central :)

I like the image, especially with the BG being OOF & my attention is still drawn to the bird. Quite an amusing street scene imo, parrot joining in with folk without obviously being noticed. :cool:

Agree with Gramps about being a bit too central. Maybe crop a bit off the left & seeing as you haven't got all the tail feathers in, crop off the bottom a bit nearer the feet?

I like the image, especially with the BG being OOF & my attention is still drawn to the bird. Quite an amusing street scene imo, parrot joining in with folk without obviously being noticed. :cool:

Agree with Gramps about being a bit too central. Maybe crop a bit off the left & seeing as you haven't got all the tail feathers in, crop off the bottom a bit nearer the feet?
What about this one? I think for better look need to crop bottom little bit..._MG_7304.JPG

Last edited:
Lovely bird, it is a fact a Macaw

I agree its too central and the second shot needs a slight straighten

Les

Looks like a Blue-and-Yellow Macaw. What a beauty. Not in my country, too bad.

Back