Peach Compatible Inks

Edit My Images
No
Peach Office Products of Switzerland manufacture compatible inks for Canon, Epson and HP.

The German computer magazine "Computer Bild" tested these inks as part of a comprehensive printer ink test in May 2009 and awarded them the Test Winner Award.

If anyone on this Forum has purchased and used these inks then I would be interested to receive their comments.

T.

Don't do it stick to manufacturer inks, they are better especially for colour matching

:plus1:

Genuine inks give better (and, more importantly, consistent) colours; prints last longer before fading; print nozzles are less likely to get blocked.

Yes, fakes are a lot cheaper but when the costs of reprints, nozzle cleaning cycles, possibly new print head etc are taken into account, they can be a false economy.

Thank you Pauljs and Nod for your feedback.

In general terms I agree with you that one has to be very careful when selecting a non-manufacturer ink.

However, I used a compatible ink with my (now retired) Epson printer for many years without any problems and with excellent results. The compatible inks performed better than the Epson inks. The price of the compatible ink was 30% of the price of Epson inks and the savings over those years was considerable - enough to have purchased at least another 10 printers!

My new printer is a Canon and the manufacturer of the inks that I was using with the Epson does not make ink for this model. If they did I would use them.

I am therefore looking specifically for information relevant to Peach of Switzerland as they do manufacturer compatible inks for Canon and have received good reviews in Computer magazines.

T.

Back