Peacocks at the lakeland Zoo

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
hello :wave:
Peacocks at the zoo, didnt know quite what to do with these CC please
which ever (if any) look the better of the set please
And Im not too sure of the colour if the blue fooled the metering :shrug: (too much blue??)

no1.
Peacock4.jpg

No2.
PeaCockI.jpg

No3.
PeaFeathers.jpg

No4.
Peahead.jpg

Thankyou for looking (y)

Hi Gib,
No 1. I think you're right. The blue looks too vivid? Almost like it has been superimposed? I'm not sure what is wrong with it, but it just doesn't look 'right'. Having said that, it is a far better photo than I could have taken (assuming you were aiming at the Peacock and not Pocock!). I think the crop is good too. No distracting background though you could have persuaded Him to polish his boots.
No 2. May just be me, but the perspective seems to say that the head and body has been put onto the feathers background. If I'm being super critical, out of focus?
No 3. So'kay, not sure where the focus is. (note to self to go to Specsavers!)
No 4. Nice DOF. Don't like the reflection of You in His eye! Photoshop out? Good crop.
Overall a good set, though No1 for me is the best.

I do prefer no 1 cropped, Lovely shots, such bright colours.

Nice set of shots:woot: The head shot is my Fave i think JR has covered most of it but keep it up Gibbo(y)

Thanx for the comments JR, not too sure if all the blue fooled the metering ?? (or me)
1 & 4 are probably the ones I like.
Number 3 was just showing the feathers off
I have them all in RAW (nef) so as soon as I can I will process them (y)
Reminder for you go to specsavers 2 for 1 at the mo :LOL:

Baz that did cross my mind so I posted the 4 shots, I dont think the crop works imo
LadyB umm still unsure but thanx anyway
Thanxs for the comments Pokey

thankyou all for the comments (y)

Back