Pentax K1000 & Kodak Retinette IB

Edit My Images
No
I recently purchased a Pentax K1000 along portobello market and found a Kodak Retinette IB in my loft. Seriously can't wait to get out these, the Kodak must be from the 1950's.

I recently purchased a Pentax K1000 along portobello market and found a Kodak Retinette IB in my loft. Seriously can't wait to get out these, the Kodak must be from the 1950's.

I'm old enough to have bought a 1b new, but although I have quite a few photos going back to those years, nothing of quality stands out until I bought a Pentax S3 in about 1963???????????????

I don't know a lot about the Pentax S3 but i just did some research on it and it looks similar to my K1000. I know the pentax film cameras usually perform seriously well.

I don't know a lot about the Pentax S3 but i just did some research on it and it looks similar to my K1000. I know the pentax film cameras usually perform seriously well.

Well yes, but if the 1b was that great I would have results to show like from the S3 and I don't have an answer to why not...........that was my point.

Back