Penyfan.

Edit My Images
Yes
I thought I would leave it a week or so before posting my shots from the Brecon meet.

I've processed these a bit differently, after everyone else posted such superb shots from the day.

If you didn't already know, a few of us met up at 5am to climb Penyfan for the sunrise. We did get a superb sunrise but it only lasted about 15 minutes before the fog/cloud came in.

I would really like some C&C on these if possible please.(y)

Spence

Penyfansunrise3.jpg

Penyfansunrise1.jpg

Penyfansunrise2.jpg

Penyfansunrise6.jpg

Penyfansunrise5.jpg

Penyfansunrise4.jpg

No 1 and 4, are the favourites for me

No1, very nice would it have been possible to have framed the sun to be on the right hand side to get more detail in the foreground, as it looks like its currently cut off a bit on the left side

No 5 is my favourite as I do enjoy water shots I like the way you have framed this. From the sunrise shots I like No3 just a hint of the light arriving, nice colours. A fine walk up the fan no doubt.

All good shots there Spence but I kinda like the waterfall (y)

Would that last one be some kind of hommage to the 'Nutkicker' boot ?

ok it was me...

undressing the "nutkicker"

Willbaroo had a go as well... :eek::eek::eek:

(y)

Beautiful shots. I like the warmpth of the sun contrasting with the col of the snow.

No 1 and 4, are the favourites for me

No1, very nice would it have been possible to have framed the sun to be on the right hand side to get more detail in the foreground, as it looks like its currently cut off a bit on the left side

Thanks sjh, I think you are right there, it is the weakest of the set.
Spence

No 5 is my favourite as I do enjoy water shots I like the way you have framed this. From the sunrise shots I like No3 just a hint of the light arriving, nice colours. A fine walk up the fan no doubt.

Many thanks simmo, it was indeed a superb walk.
Spence

All good shots there Spence but I kinda like the waterfall (y)

Would that last one be some kind of hommage to the 'Nutkicker' boot ?

Cheers Gs, much appreciated.
Yes indeed, it is Mark buffing up the legendry "Nutkicker" boots.:LOL:

ok it was me...

undressing the "nutkicker"

Willbaroo had a go as well... :eek::eek::eek:

(y)

Sorry Mark, you're just digging yourself in deeper here!!:D

Beautiful shots. I like the warmpth of the sun contrasting with the col of the snow.

Many thanks canfuji, its much appreciated.

Spence

P.s There is another picture of both Mark Jones in this months comp.

Back