Phography plan amazon £73

I am tempted, but mine doesn't run out until Nov 2026...I could buy it and wait until Nov 27 before activating it. I think...from the back of my mind, the max stacked total is 5 years.

Good price only available for a couple of days, possibly same deal again on black Friday.

I saw this this offer earlier on amazon but as I've got 2 years stacked already I'm going to wait for another offer over the next year or so. This current offer price is the same as the offer in July 2022 when I last added a year as I was coming up to 1 year left in November. I may add another on Black Friday or Christmas when its previously been on offer.

I decided to get the Microsoft 365 subscription at £39.99 instead as that includes teams so I can cancel my zoom account.

I saw this this offer earlier on amazon but as I've got 2 years stacked already I'm going to wait for another offer over the next year or so. This current offer price is the same as the offer in July 2022 when I last added a year as I was coming up to 1 year left in November. I may add another on Black Friday or Christmas when its previously been on offer.

I decided to get the Microsoft 365 subscription at £39.99 instead as that includes teams so I can cancel my zoom account.
Teams is free anyway

Normally pay £80 for it on black Friday, so this is wee cheaper.
I have stacked till 2025 now, I'll buy again if and when I get cheaper than £73 or I am running out.

Just got my top up too. I usually wait for black Friday deals for the annual top up.

Cloud based LR with 1TB storage is £59 as well. If you've moved on from LR Classic and don't need PS that's a great deal

Dumb Q but I have been on the LR/PS plan for a while, getting a voucher when cheaper. If I went for the LR only one I guess it would just mean I keep both until current one ends, and LR would only work after that?

Dumb Q but I have been on the LR/PS plan for a while, getting a voucher when cheaper. If I went for the LR only one I guess it would just mean I keep both until current one ends, and LR would only work after that?
That’s probably something to ask Adobe unless someone here has made the change. You are aware it’s the Lightroom mobile version in the cheaper Lightroom only deal aren’t you? It doesn’t include the Lightroom classic desktop app.

If they did a lightroom classic only version with Adobe portfolio included too I’d definitely go for that, but I can’t see that happening. Buying at the sale price is a roughly what I’d expect a Lightroom classic only version to be sold at.

That’s probably something to ask Adobe unless someone here has made the change. You are aware it’s the Lightroom mobile version in the cheaper Lightroom only deal aren’t you? It doesn’t include the Lightroom classic desktop app.

If they did a lightroom classic only version with Adobe portfolio included too I’d definitely go for that, but I can’t see that happening. Buying at the sale price is a roughly what I’d expect a Lightroom classic only version to be sold at.
Ah, no, its the classic I use the most. Will stick with that.

you can get the whole Adobe CS suite for £13.15 a month which gives you everything, Students and Teachers plan.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-02 at 14.25.43.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-02 at 14.25.43.png
    183.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Back