• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

n1kcy

Special.....Extra Special
Name
Nicky
Edit My Images
Yes
Following on from the success of last weekend's fun phone photography challenge, the theme for this weekend is going to be 'Size Matters'.

Interpret the theme as you see fit:LOL: , I'm hoping to to see plenty of variety and humour in the entries. The winner gets congratulations from their fellow TP'ers.:clap:

The winner will be selected by voting which will be supervised/organised by Yv.

What are you waiting for...get snapping. The only rule is the photos must be taken on a mobile phone.

Entries in this thread please.

My entry :naughty:

5107289264_84b0b7b5d0_z_d.jpg

Taken on HTC Desire using Vignette

Last edited by a moderator:
:thinking:

Ok we will give this a try again this week

here's my entry

Taken with HTC Desire, resized in photoshop as I still can't work out how to resize in phone!

:naughty:

:LOL: Rog :clap:

That TP Green theme suits you perfectly :D

I'm in too btw :)

3 great entries so far, keep them coming.

:wacky: innit... and still growing Steve... :eek:

Also couldn't include my own iP4 as I needed it to take the pic... :LOL:

:p

Spotted this shaft of light cutting into a frosty church field whilst walking Chip this morning.
iPhone 3GS.

IMG_0022.jpg

''HEHE, you call that a lens??..... That's a Lens!!''

Taken on iPhone4, desat in photogene resized in email :)

Here goes then - hoping to get more votes than last week.

IT'S A MAN THING

Taken on my iPhone, pp in PS Express and resized when emailed from my phone.

Last edited:
photo-2.jpg

Here hope demonstrates that she may be small but she has a BIG photographic presence!

Taken in Camera app and edited in Instagram.

Thanks again for a great challenge! Superb theme Nicky. Can we make it a weekly thing? It really gets me thinking about shots that would benefit from the 'lomo' effect!

Thanks again for a great challenge! Superb theme Nicky. Can we make it a weekly thing? It really gets me thinking about shots that would benefit from the 'lomo' effect!

I'd second that. I gets me thinking, full stop! :D

Tbh it's good to think mainly about subject matter and comp rather than the technical side.

Having spent the day out off-roading surrounded by all these hard core off-roaders I wanted to try and show how huge & tall some of the tyres were. This is the best I could do:

5111357708_ee0ef9a301_b.jpg

I'd second that. I gets me thinking, full stop! :D

Tbh it's good to think mainly about subject matter and comp rather than the technical side.

My thoughts exactly, this is a great idea and I hope it continues.

OK, here is mine, taken today at Hailes Church next to Hailes Abbey near Cheltenham. A very small church still with a full compliment of pews and stuff and with fine Medieval wall paintings. Whilst inside I was looking at the very simple altar and comparing to the one I was at yesterday which was large and glamorous - beautiful, but the simplicity of this.....

So, I guess size does matter a lot of the time, but sometimes, small is best and all that is needed.

picsay-1287940246.jpg.scaled.1000.jpg

1186.jpg

The best 4x4xfar! :love:

After 10 hours of togging today, from sunrise to sunset, I think I might just take a 'rain cheque' on this one.

However I did take some pics on my mobile with this challenge in mind. Focusing more on the quality than quantity :LOL: ...... but nothing to write home about.

So I might just have to skip this one because the entries are already too BIG!

Great topic suggestion though ... got one thinking :thinking:

If I don't have a change of heart and finally post somthing later, last minute(true to form) I think this is an excellent idea for getting peeps out and about taking pics (even if it is with a mobile).

Cheers

Dawn :)

In case mine's a bit subtle, it's meant to be a play on the differences in size of the grave markers.

Also a comment on how a small shaft of sunlight looks better than a bigger one would. :eek:)

Missed it this week, but my votes in. Good luck everyone.

And another vote for keeping this a weekly thing (y)

Looks like Simon will be choosing the next challenge (y)

Back