Photo Mag Subscription Offers !

Edit My Images
No
Just wondered if anyone knows of any good magazine subscription offers with worthwhile free gifts at the moment :), missed a few a couple of months ago, 1 offer had a free lowepro rucksack and the other a basic manfrotto monopod.

:)

Already have a Manfrotto 055Xprob, A rucksack or monopod would be my preference but looks like offers are thin on the ground :crying:

Outdoor Photography were doing a Lowepro Fastpack 100 rucksack capable of carrying a DSLR, extra lenses or flash units, notebook computer and area for personal items.

funnily enough I subscribed to photoplus for that fastpack offer, and digital camera for the monopod :p

Outdoor Photography were doing a Lowepro Fastpack 100 rucksack capable of carrying a DSLR, extra lenses or flash units, notebook computer and area for personal items.

Do you know if that offer is still going? Its about the only mag worth reading!

I dont know if they are still running that one, but at Focus it was a free slik monopod if you signed up there and then.

I got one of those, I needed a new monopod anyway so it seemed like a good idea, as puddleduck says the mag is pretty good too.

I had a look on the website but I can't find any reference to it now so it must have been a show only offer

Free water proof jacket on photoplus in Feb issue
Bob

Back