photographer hurt at Knockhill today?

Its amazing what adrenalin can do, watching that vid he moved over rough ground quite quick with a broken leg, glad he is not to bad considering how close a scrap that was, hope he recovers quick!

I'm not a doctor, but I'd reckon the adrenalin rush would wear off after a day or so....;)

Hope he makes a quick recovery, I was on the scene quite quickly after the incident and he seemed in good spirits not in any pain...was more concerned about his camera!

Crikey! I'm not sure if its the vid or an optical illusion, but that definitely looks like it's accelerating across the grass, as opposed to slowing down.

It's because the grass has much less friction than tarmac so it will increase in speed.

It's because the grass has much less friction than tarmac so it will increase in speed.

You might want to look at your physics text books again.
If you could accelerate something just by putting it on wet grass then that really should solve the need for bothering to put an engine in a vehicle.

Crikey! I'm not sure if its the vid or an optical illusion, but that definitely looks like it's accelerating across the grass, as opposed to slowing down.

yeah i said the same thing earlier.. thats why i (and probably the photographer) am so surprised it hit that tyre wall at such a speed.

You might want to look at your physics text books again.
If you could accelerate something just by putting it on wet grass then that really should solve the need for bothering to put an engine in a vehicle.

I don't think you understand my point.

Nevermind.

Glad the bloke is okay. Just be extra careful when you see orange heading your way chaps.

Back