silkstone 3
mypix 3
simonF 1
Dlh 0
Kenco1964 0

There you go then lads and lasses,
Only 1 disqualification, smeegles.

Well done to all the entrants, and thanks to all those who voted,

Pete! Its over to you for a new theme, Well done!

Dont be disheartened if you didnt do well this time round, it was a hard round, and really people where sturggling for an image to fit the theme, they are all interesting variations, so no worries!:thumb:

If ive made any errors i apologise, been on the matteus rose this afternoon:beer:

Well done Pete for taking top spot and to everyone else that entered. :thumb:

Please dont forget that we are expecting a simple, straightforward subject for this round to stimulate the number of entrants.

Well done all. Grats to Pete.

Looks like I must try harder once again :icon_redf

Yep well done Pete, a well deserved win for you sir! :)

Well done Pete on the win and everyone one else who was brave enough to enter. :)

Huh wow. Rather speechless there. To think, on the way to get that shot I was telling Dave that I just couldn't get a shot to enter. A few hours later and there we are.

Thanks to everyone :) Really can't quite believe that. I'll try and think up a theme asap :)

petemc said:
Huh wow. Rather speechless there. To think, on the way to get that shot I was telling Dave that I just couldn't get a shot to enter. A few hours later and there we are.

Thanks to everyone :) Really can't quite believe that. I'll try and think up a theme asap :)

congrats Pete, make it a good theme though eh?:thumb:

congrats :)

And no you can't pick "Liverpool Docks" :p

petemc said:
Cute girls in Liverpool? ;) Sorry for no updates, been out all day. What a day it was :)

Gah...tease, so what happened and whats your theme gonna be??:nunu:

come on Pete Dammit!!!!!!!! what happened and whats your theme?

Pete we would like to get the next round underway as soon as possible.

While you have won the right to choose a suitable subject for the next round, if you have not posted it by tomorrow evening the staff will chose one instead.

We believe three days is long enough to think up a suitable simple subject.

IanC_UK said:
Simpler the better ! I want to try and enter this time ! ;) lol

yup the key is simple, its a photography competition not a spend three weeks trying to think what the subject means and then a week running round trying to get a shot competition :eyesup:

I'm thinking, given the time of year, the oddly nice weather, that it should be Summer :) Should be open enough for everyone to enter :)

Thanks Pete :thumb:

I'll get a thread started in a little while so that we can all get cracking on this :)

Lovely theme Pete, should be a cracker! Thanks very much

petemc said:
I'm thinking, given the time of year, the oddly nice weather, that it should be Summer :) Should be open enough for everyone to enter :)

Ooooh ! :)

And i have 3 weeks in Devon and Cornwall coming up from this weekend, 1 weeks holiday, the other 2 weeks thanks to work !!!! I reckon even i can come up with something for that theme !

Well done Pete ! :)

Back