Photography on TV

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Just noticed on Sky Arts1 on Monday 7 January at 8pm there is a programme - 'Hockney on Photography'.......and
Same Channel on Tuesday 8 January at 8pm 'Living the Life' with David Bailey and Tim Marlow.
Hope they prove to be interesting
Dave

Considering just about everyone these days has some interest in photography - even if just snaps on their phone - it's amazing there isn't a weekly magazine style programme, doing reviews and tech tips.
Or maybe there is on some obscure satellite channel - I mean mainstream like on freeview.

Considering just about everyone these days has some interest in photography - even if just snaps on their phone - it's amazing there isn't a weekly magazine style programme, doing reviews and tech tips.
Or maybe there is on some obscure satellite channel - I mean mainstream like on freeview.

I often think that too.

Not on normal tv I know but www.kelbytv.com/dtowntv has been going for quite a while. It started off as a Nikon exclusive series but quickly expanded to include other brands and post processing software too.

It's available as a weekly podcast on itunes.

Also on this afternoon Celebrity Exposed Monday 1pm Celebrity photographer Richard Young reflects on 40 years of capturing the rich and famous, starting with the iconic images he snapped in the 1970s. With Sir Elton John. (1 of 4)

Episode1Length30 minsEntertainment, Arts

and straight after Rock And Roll Exposed, Series exploring the iconic work and career of photographer Bob Gruen who, over 50 years, snapped and befriended many of music's greats, from John Lennon to Madonna.

Episode1Length30 minsEntertainment, Arts

Back