photoshop favour required!!!

Name
graham
Edit My Images
Yes
I have been asked to remove windows and bay from the building and show what a bifold door would look like instead, but sadly
my basic skills are not good enough. could anyone kindly help me out?
I need to remove the bay and the two adjacent windows and show 6 x panes of glass vertically in a white frame so they have a rough idea
as to what it would look like.anybody kindly help me out?[url=https://flic.kr/p/2keP9Gp]IMG_7960-2 by banksi007, on Flickr[/URL]

You will need to provide an original file for that, due to small size on here.

dash,you are a star. however, could you make it wider to the left.tothe left side of the window you have doctored out?
thank you so much.

sorry to be a pain dash!!!!the proposed doors need to be wider.
proposal is to remove bay,and the two windows either side of bay.and fill entire aperture with 6 panel doors.
I hope that makes sense.really appreciate your assistance.

sorry to be a pain dash!!!!the proposed doors need to be wider.
proposal is to remove bay,and the two windows either side of bay.and fill entire aperture with 6 panel doors.
I hope that makes sense.really appreciate your assistance.

Im pretty sure that edit will give you the idea of what it may look like to be honest :)

2min edit

1RTQkpx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
brilliant. I wish had your skills!!! thank you all for your help, can't buy beers all round.so will
buy a Sally Army xmas dinner for the homeless as a thanks. merry xmas

brilliant. I wish had your skills!!! thank you all for your help, can't buy beers all round.so will
buy a Sally Army xmas dinner for the homeless as a thanks. merry xmas
Thanks ... glad you like it.

Graham,

I hope they are considering aluminium Bi-folds and not Upvc, otherwise there will be a lot more frame.

and tell them to get two three fold doors rather than one six fold door as they will be forever adjusting/replacing the hinges!

If I were you I'd have used some of the bricks you removed for the lintel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

No one stopping YOU doing it-I had a busy day yesterday and frankly did not have the time, I just did a very quick edit as a favour to the op

Nuff said :)

No one stopping YOU doing it-I had a busy day yesterday and frankly did not have the time, I just did a very quick edit as a favour to the op

Nuff said :)

Yeah I know and just so I'm sure you did realise my comment was just a joke? :)

Back