Brooch design

Floral-Transform.jpg

Flower Arragement

Oriental.jpg

Oriental

lilytransfprm.jpg

Lily

Dont know how ya did it, but I like them, 1st and 4th for me. TFS

Now try and get the brooch made in metal by a silversmith, gracious me - he'll have his work cut out :)

Lovely shapes and patterns

very cool, different!

beautiful, just beautiful, would like a tutorial on how to do this, pretty please.

Hope RSMedia doesn't mind me jumping in here, but if you do a google search for a program/plugin called "Genuine Fractals" Not actually a photography program, more of a digital art method. Works either on its own or with photoshop & is based on mathematical code.
Nice for patterns & I've seen some unbelievable images created with this program but I didn't think you can actually use photos to generate the patterns with it unfortunately (I may be completely wrong though, that was just my experience of using it).
I imagine there are other programs that can achieve this effect but Genuine fractals is the best of the bunch IMO. Very nice images by the way RS & it does actually look like you have used images & if so, I would love a tutorial too & stand humbly humbled.
Also, apologies if I am completely off the mark & you have sat for like 3 years, painstakingly piecing together thousands of tiny photos into complex patterns :LOL: (y)

Edit: It has since been brought to my attention that Ron is in fact a photoshop genius & is actually using images! I have left my above post in case anyone would like the fractals program to play around with. Ron, cheers again for the tutorial mate.
(humbly humbled Mike :LOL: (y) )

Not only a photoshop genius, but a self taught one. And yes, all the patterns above originated as digital images.

//Kaybee, founding member of the RSMedia fan club =)
(hi Dad!)

hi RS
many thanks for the 'how to', i will definately be having a go at it shortly.
Once again, thanks.

Back