Pics from Eagle Heights

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Found this place over near Dartford today. Good displays and a large collection of Birds of Prey, one of the largest in the country they claim. Only photo ops when they got the birds out for display, to which I got there about 15 mins before hand :D Not a bad place, worth going to if near by.

2361410501_38a65b2862_o.jpg

2362241610_4189ce91f2_o.jpg

These two guys did not get on at all, the Bald Eagle decided it had had enough of this upstart White Tail, took his food and went for a fly into the valley not to be seen for the rest of the show :) Unfortunately it then meant that they could display the Owls as he would be back and it would not end well for the Owl :crying:

2362241834_d3bf03dfcd_o.jpg

2361411075_55f8a1a6f4_o.jpg

Not what I expected to find at a Bird of Prey site, a Cheetah!

2362240882_d4c772d5a9_o.jpg

2361410361_6fb3f44cf8_o.jpg

C&C welcome as normal

Lovely set of images ... (y)

Love this place as you can generally get very close to the subjects ... :cautious: ... not all birds as you have already evidenced ... :D

Makes a great day out and especially in warmer seasons ... ;)

:p

Nice shots but they look a little flat to me. Might be the screen on my laptop though. Quickly edited a couple to what looks 'right' to me - what do you think? I suspect that as no one else has commented that it is probably my screen or my eyes :D

2362241610_4189ce91f2_o_edit.jpg

2362240882_d4c772d5a9_o_edit.jpg

They look spot on now on my laptop screen ;)

Great set of pics though..why on earth did they have a cheetah?!

Nice shots but they look a little flat to me. Might be the screen on my laptop though. Quickly edited a couple to what looks 'right' to me - what do you think? I suspect that as no one else has commented that it is probably my screen or my eyes :D

You're right, they look better :clap: Still learning processing so any tips very welcome. All I had done was a little on exposure, vibrance and sharpening. What did you do here?

Very nice set you have shown, I agree a little flat but great shots anyway.
I do like the edit version Bailout has done

Lovely set, number 4 for me, agreed that need a slight tweek n pop. Still all nicely taken.(y)

Good suggestion Les, I'll give that a go (y)

Yep, still need to learn a thing or two about processing. Still I think my captures are improving so at least I have a better starting point :D

From a few years of birdwatching, I've learnt that wherever there are birds, there are always cats... not normally that big, but cats none the less!

Nice shots. Can't wait to get upto Eagle Heights soon

Back