planes - SOC

Edit My Images
No
First go with DSLR

what do you think

7605730048_51004132da_z.jpg

7605743230_c2009257de_z.jpg

They look good on my phone

But be aware that people on here take these pics all the time so in there eyes these would not be any good becouse of the angle :)

But I like them

Not every one can get above aircraft vantage points

My very first shots of aircraft were far worse than those, so be pleased! :D As you take more and more, you will start to want to find different angles, as said above. But get to know your subject and camera, take your time and it will all fall into place.. (y) Next you'll be wanting to go to Wales.
What's that blue stuff? :thinking: ;)

Kev.

Last edited:
i actually like the unusual angle of the 1st shot. Nice to see something a little diffirent.Where are these taken?

Ben

kevshore said:
My very first shots of aircraft were far worse than those, so be pleased! :D As you take more and more, you will start to want to find different angles, as said above. But get to know your subject and camera, take your time and it will all fall into place.. (y) Next you'll be wanting to go to Wales.
What's that blue stuff? :thinking: ;)

Kev.

Thankd kev! Actually these were taken in Wales! Lol

benj1867 said:
i actually like the unusual angle of the 1st shot. Nice to see something a little diffirent.Where are these taken?

Ben

RAF valley in anglesey

Not bad for first shots......if your still in the area get down to Rhyl this weekend for the airshow. Good for practicing.

I quite like them both, you got some good detail in them. Very good for a first time shooting with a dslr.

Back