Polarised filters

Name
si
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm after some of the above for my lenses mainly for shooting into water,I don't really want to spend a great deal so what makes are worth looking at and is it worth searching eBay for and getting cheaper second hand

Ive got a Hoya Pro 1 Digital. Think i got it from ebay new.

A tip to keep the cost down is to get one that fits your biggest lens and some step down rings.

If you're going to be getting regular use from it, then splash out on a decent one. Go on. You deserve it.

A good 77mm Polariser is indeed a bit pricey, but it's better to pay high once, than low twice.

My first encounter with CameraKing wasn't great, and that was for some Hoya CPLs.
52mm and 58mm.

I ordered the two, very good price. But, they took 3 days for them to despatch the item, which is very slow in my opinion, and the parcel still turned up 2 days late. Which says to me that they weren't dispatched when they said they were. But, nevertheless, I was happy to receive them. Ran in to the house after work, opened up the parcel only to find the 58mm filter missing. So I emailed them and they simply replied with "Sorry we've got none in stock, we'll refund you the order, it will take 3-7 days".

Why on Earth they said they dispatched both items is beyond me, and their communication skills are terrible. A simple email would have suited me fine and I could of looked elsewhere.

I'd recommend using someone else.

That's very different from my daughter's experience. She's bought a number of items from them and all have been delivered promptly with no issues.

I must be unlucky, but regardless, my first experience was awful.

Back