Porsche Collection

Very nice shots, some serious equipment there and Oulton Park in sunshine as well :D

Very nice shots, some serious equipment there and Oulton Park in sunshine as well :D

Yeah, lol.

Wasn't to warm though. Was quite excited as its the first track action of the year even if it was only a track day. I do enjoy them though because you never know what you're going to see.

Thanks for commenting

Yeah, lol.

Wasn't to warm though. Was quite excited as its the first track action of the year even if it was only a track day. I do enjoy them though because you never know what you're going to see.

Agree with that - I seem to remember a post a few years ago from a track day with lots of exotic machines there on a track day, including a Zonda, which apparently sounded as wild as it looked...

Agree with that - I seem to remember a post a few years ago from a track day with lots of exotic machines there on a track day, including a Zonda, which apparently sounded as wild as it looked...

Nice, would love a shot of one of them. Next week its a track day too but apparently there will be more race tuned cars.

Weather permitting, you could see some nice cars as they maybe testing the cars for the season ahead...

Back