Portable drive with card reader.

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All.
I am after a portable drive with card reader to download my photos during a travel abroad.
I used to have a Vosonic (with no viewer) but had many trouble with the software and now is dead.

I cannot find one with no viewer, i do not really need it.
does anyone know a model with no viewer still for sale?

what I found is the Vosonic 8860 or 8870 with the viewer (i hope will nota have the same problem).

Thanks for your help.

I use a Vosonic VP5500, works fine. Does have a viewing screen though.

I've been looking into these myself lately. I'm tempted to try one of THESE out.

thank you guys. the phtobank looks reaaly good, did you try it?

CSB, it is so cheap, I would not like to lose my photos. Reliability is the most important aspect.

I've been looking into these myself lately. I'm tempted to try one of THESE out.

Note :

This product is not sold with a Hard Disk included. You will need to purchase a hard disk separately or turn your old hard disk to data bank. Also please remember to format your Hard disk to the HDD enclosure, or they will not work together.

thank you guys. the phtobank looks reaaly good, did you try it?

CSB, it is so cheap, I would not like to lose my photos. Reliability is the most important aspect.

Its that cheap because it doesn't come with a hard drive, you can get a 120 GB laptop hard drive for £30 from ARIA and for £60 you will have a brand new 120GB portable storage solution.

A bargain IMO, I might get one and test it out soon. I'll let you know how I get on if I do.

If you are happy with supplying, formatting & installing your own HDD then CBA used to be willing to sell the chassis only.
the bulk of these all come out of a couple of factories with minor cosmetic variations & different branding - I have 1 that I assembled for 1/2 the price of my friend's Jobo Giga1 & they are identical apart from badging.

actually also the photobank deluxe (with the viewer) is quite cheap and allow you to whatch movies as well, even if it only 2,5"

Back