Portrait locations Surrey/Berkshire/Hampshire

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
No
I'm planning a couple of shoots this summer with models. I live on the intersection of these three counties, so looking for some good locations to shoot at within reasonable distance.

I'm looking for locations that are relatively quiet at weekends that are photoshoot friendly (i.e. lights etc aren't frowned on), which likely excludes National Trust properties etc.

So far my list includes Windsor Great Park/Virginia Water, and Surrey Hills (though need to drill down on this to specific locations).

Has anyone got any ideas?

Virginia Water has some nice locations within it but Summer weekends it will be heaving with people! I have done several shoots but normally during weekdays and not holiday time so it has been quiet. I wouldn't recommend summer weekend especially if you are setting a couple of lights up.

You could try Frensham Ponds in Farnham (Surrey), I have done several shoots there. Again can be busier at Summer weekends. There are a lot of areas of the main paths to use

Dinton Pastures near Wokingham Berkshire, again can be busy but places of the main footpaths should be okay.

New Forest (Hampshire), obviously huge but lots of quiet places even in height of Summer.

Back