Portrait of a Bug

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
Perspective is a funny thing, looks like a dapper gentleman in the first one - and a drunk in the second :)

nice portraits.

Love the first one Les excellent portrait:)

Perspective is a funny thing, looks like a dapper gentleman in the first one - and a drunk in the second :)

nice portraits.

Is the saying right "It takes one to know one" - sorry Dan couldn't resist & sorry Les for lowering tone of your post - Sorry all round :LOL:

Oooops nearly forgot the pics which I think are great each different but with their own respective merits - so not bad at all - in fact very good as usual :clap:

Great shots Les not too keen on the blue hue on #1 however. #2 is my fav as colours suit.

Just downloaded & yes, must admit, there is a little bit of blue :)

Very true! I like the dapper gentleman best and even like the processing/blue tones. The composition suits that spare crop very well too.

Ding Ding end of round one
box.gif

Don't you start :p

You'll find me gone very quiet over the next week - not dead - but need to dash to Derbyshire tomorrow as becoming grandparent for first time & just heard daughter been taken in for an emergency C-section but she was due in the next two weeks :)

You'll find me gone very quiet over the next week - not dead - but need to dash to Derbyshire tomorrow as becoming grandparent for first time & just heard daughter been taken in for an emergency C-section but she was due in the next two weeks :)

Congrats grampy John :D

But who is going to comment on my images now :(

Well thank you T. & Bryn :)

Back