Portrush Airshow

Name
Victor
Edit My Images
No
In typical Northern Irish fashion it didn't take time to rain this morning, however the day brighten up eventually and I attempted my 1st flying pics (haven't gone through then all yet) but posting a few for comments

1)
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4145/4958324272_d9c918185f.jpg

2)
4957812131_ce7b39d519.jpg

3)
4958513710_859ee332f0.jpg

4)
4957978019_3c96d24a52.jpg

Best Regards

Victor
(y)

No 4 for me (y)

Can't believe the Spitfire performed in that weather. It usually pulls out at the slightest hint of rain.

I'm heading up to Portrush today so it better be there :bat:

Paul

Some nice shots there Victor, considering the weather.

Was up there yesterday, so will have to go thru my photo's to see if anything is worthy of putting up here.

Supposedly the weather is to be nice today, but looking out my window, I'm not convinced :(

I like them all but Number 4 is IMHO perfect It would also make a good photo if PP to make it look old

The weather was just awful, I was cold and soaked but kept snapping in hope that something might work, there are a few other pics that Im happy with but not many.

The weather is too bad today to warrant going back in my view.

I don't know much about planes but I understand that this particular spitfire is a modern replica (20% smaller than the original) and I understand that its installed with a Cessna engine rather than the Merlin.

Many thanks for kind comments

Best Regards

Victor

(y)

Last edited:
Vic,

See you got some good keepers, I was up the Saturday and the Sunday and have to say with it being my first airshow and first time using a tele lens the weather didnt help me either, would really love another go at it.

My pic of yours is #2.

Where abouts were you?

Ian

I commented on yu thread, really like your set, I was on the cliffs at the west site (Portstewart side) of the bay on the flight line

Back