Post Your best 2011 shot thread

Heres mine for 2011.

5408495118_469595e268_b.jpg

Last edited:
:)OK so we will all put up half a dozen shots because we cant choose, come on stick with the thread, I will do it for you take away one and two leave three,( a very good pic) there simples:):):)

Last edited:
:)OK so we will all put up half a dozen shots because we cant choose, come on stick with the thread, I will do it for you take away one and two leave three,( a very good pic) there simples:):):)

Im new to all this sorry. How do i delete them I cant seem to find it?

Im new to all this sorry. How do i delete them I cant seem to find it?

Go and edit the two posts you want removed. Remove the links and the words and leave a full stop, jobs a good un.

However, if you post summat you should not when ****ed, the mods can still see what you posted, apparently.................:bonk:

Go and edit the two posts you want removed. Remove the links and the words and leave a full stop, jobs a good un.

However, if you post summat you should not when ****ed, the mods can still see what you posted, apparently.................:bonk:

Thanks Fracster and apologies to others for messing that up. Ill get things right when Im more familiar with the forum ;)

Thanks Fracster and apologies to others for messing that up. Ill get things right when Im more familiar with the forum ;)

Don`t worry about it bud, not the end of the world really..........:)

I posted this a couple of days ago in the wildlife forum along with some other shoots from Kenya. Bet I think this is my best bird shot of the year.

_MG_6954 by mrhmclean, on Flickr

Last edited:
For me this image of a kestrel hovering had to be the one for me in 2011,it was digiscoped which is how i take all my images and i can't stress how difficult it is to get a shot like this with the digi,so you can imagine how pleased i was to get this.

kestrel-3.jpg

Last edited:
Superb shots, I have a few favs for different reasons :)
But this one is quite high

Snow Bunting

6273282460_29d8ef324b_b.jpg

This one must be my favourite from last year as it has been my desktop wallpaper since I took it!

Reed_Warbler_1.jpg

IMG_9006-1.jpg

Think it would have to be this one, not done alot this year but like this one and it was a great weekend with great company, even if i did have to let him win at pool on the sat night.......:D

One of my first Seabird shots from back in the summer. It was seeing this bird every now and again on my way to and from work that got me into the whole thing in the first place and this shot reminds me of the summer - which is a nice thought at the moment.

c4c136f3.jpg

breathtakenly beautiful images on this thread .

This is far from my best image ,in fact it is one of the poorer ones but I was pleased to show a glimpse of the daily lives of these lovely birds.

Why is Flickr so bloomin impossible ? can't find a way to post an image hosted on flickr for some reason ? grrrr christ I hate flickr, its taken an hour of faffing around to find the bloomin link for this image
5525972448_f2166ab921_z.jpg

Last edited:
Back