Post your best exotic car spotting

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
What it says on the tin. Whether you saw them at a racetrack( which i have seen almost all of mine) or on the street. When i persuade me dad to let sign upto a image hosting website i will post my list of cars and than show proof of the sighting when asked for as there are lots :)

thanx
Matt

As promised my list(sorry so big but i am new to this lark and dont know how to link amd what not and i also am not posting all of them):
Lotus Elise
Lotus Exige
Ford GT40
Ferrari F40
AM V8
Noble M12 GTO
Lamborghini Murcielago
Morgan Aero 8
TVR T350
Caterham
TVR Cerbra
TVR Tuscan
Ginetta
Corvette Z06
Ferrari GTO
Vauxhall VX220
Porsche 911 GT3
TVR Griffith
AM DB7
Jaguar E-Type
Bugatti Veyron
Lamborghini Gallardo drop-top
Ferrari F430
Ferrari Dino
AM Vanquish
Porsche 911 GT3
Ferrari 250 GTO
Jaguar XK
TVR Sagaris
Bentley Continental GT
Ferrari 360 Modena
Ferrari 550 Marenello
Ferrari 612
Ford Mustang
Marcos TS0
Mclaren Mercedes SLR
Areil Atom
Not bad seen as im 15 goin on 16 (on monday cant wait)
Pretty much all at oulton. Please ask for pictures

DSCF0052-vi.jpg

Jus trying to see if i can upload :) plus me fav Veyron

Not my best shot ever, but i took this of my friends car.
He decided it would be great to plaster it in stickers for the world cup. It broke my heart, as it was me who made the graphics for him and stuck them on. And just to add insult to injury....he is Dutch.
You should have a go at driving one of these beauties.:clap:
Dean:)
maddercopy.jpg

Stumbled across these babies in Portals Nous ( Kind of like Monaco but in Mallorca ) last week all within 50 yards of each other.

ferarri_2.jpg
[/IMG]

weismann.jpg
[/IMG]

Ferarri.jpg
[/IMG]

I've seen loads of exotica out on the road, but never taken pics of them as i was driving at the time lol

Saw a Mclaren SLR yesterday, seen Enzo's. Pagani Zonda F, MG SVR, all forms of Lambo and Ferraris, Porsche Carrera GT, my last girlfriend had a Boxster and now has a Carrera 2S, too many to mention really, like i say unfortunately all while driving lol

Most exotic i have a pic of is this :)

0602-134248-01.jpg

Well it depends on what you call exotic but here are some American hot rods... The first is my all time fav car
(sorry for appalling quality I went to a hotrod show with 5k cars and forgot my camera so had to use my mobile)

1460380839_cf5436115e_o.jpg

1460380833_4af117dde6_o.jpg

Some lovely metal there!

It was on your list and once was on my drive. Sadly she has now gone...........

IMG_3741.jpg

There is a guy down the road from me that has a Jag XJ220 but you see more of hayleys comet than the jag.

Cheers Joe. . . And more, this car has to be the ultimate feat of enginering. As they say on Top Gear, it's the concorde moment for cars.

Am I the only one who thinks the Veyron looks ugly? There is a bloke in America with a tuned Ford GT that apparently will slay a Veyron.

Mine would have to be an original Ford GT40 seconded only by the more modern GT
GoodwoodFOS06_4181.jpg

day5pic4.jpg

day5pic5.jpg

aplogies for poor DOF on second shot

note the new M5 parked next to the SLR, this was in one of the Swiss motorway services I stopped at

The Veyron may no longer be the fastest car. Top Gear website says:

"An American manufacturer claims to have set a new record for the world's fastest production car.

The Ultimate Aero TT (no relation to the Audi coupe, honest), produced by Shelby Supercars (SSC) set an average speed of 255.83mph over two runs on a closed road in Washington State on Thursday."

Read whole article...

Some lovely metal there!

It was on your list and once was on my drive. Sadly she has now gone...........

IMG_3741.jpg

My dream car, only id have one in Aspen white, got another years saving before I can afford one.

Easily the rarest cars I have photographed would be one of these though

McLaren F1 LM (can't find pic at moment)
Mercedes CLK GTR Road car (can't find pic at moment)

Renault Espace F1

normal_DSC00148.JPG

Porsche 911 GT1

normal_DSC00947.JPG

Loving that interior shot of the Zonda Ross

here is another one for ya mate

morgan-2.jpg

morgan

Back