Post your best panning shot

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
Thought we should have a thread to show our best examples

IMG_H0368.jpg

Ive got loads but Ill just post this one as I rather like it as its a new angle to me at Lydden

IMG_2877 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

Just relised after two weeks how badly positioned my watermark is oops
Dex

Last edited:
i found it extremely hard to pick one so i cheated and im putting 2 up :LOL:

BCCC at Brynffynon Wales
6156668254_f32749b5e1_b.jpg

WRC GB shakedown
7996373947_e1853072cf_b.jpg

Tough to choose. Best, or favourite.
I'll post what I think is a solid one, though not my favourite. It was one of the first pans I was seriously happy with. My favourites are generally slower shutter speeds with less in sharp focus.
Gianni Morbidellis Audi in the Superstars series at Donington Park

50mm-40.jpg

Not my best but one of my fave,s, took years ago at croft with my batterd old pentax p30 and a really nasty ensignor 70-200 lens, . .

34 by ****ant69, on Flickr

Last edited:
got to be honest I don't have a favourite as such as they all are something in a different way... be it angle, sharpness or panning speed so I don't have a favourite overall shot of mine.

got to be honest I don't have a favourite as such as they all are something in a different way... be it angle, sharpness or panning speed so I don't have a favourite overall shot of mine.

you must have one that ,sort of Tickles you, tho :D

hmm, yes and no.

I like all of them, if I don't like them I delete them as soon as they hit the computer as 90% of them are for a purpose so if I don't like them then I think the person they are for won't.

But i like the clarity of some of my bike shots along with the angle of the pan of one of my MR2 shots for last years 750 champ, so I don't as such ever have a favourite.

Need to get to more events this year though, looking forward to the next 750 round at brands on 28th so should have some more then too. :)

Probably this one for me:

ass_tt_ak_20100626_2037.jpg

Last edited:
So so hard to choose, but as a nice simple sharp example I usually go back to this one...

DSC_2971a-L.jpg

Last edited:
Here's one of many from Cadwell Park @ the mountain

IMG_9025copy1.jpg

One of my favourite panning shots, shot at Rudskogen motorpark at Gatebil last year

Very hard to choose! I was going to cheat and add another but I think this is my favourite panning shot of mine.

DSC_0166 by tdougs, on Flickr

some thoroughly superb shots on display

heres my lowly beginners effort from my first motorsport foray on sunday!

IMG_2885 by Coops_Turbo, on Flickr

Not on the same level of the others on here but my first attempt couple weeks ago.
8638564700_b23e39ed9a_c.jpg

Not particularly good but one of my 1st motorsport shots for 30 years. (Yes I know, old git)

14Apr13_Brands_0286 by bobmatt1, on Flickr

Back