Press job at Silverstone today - 56K warning.

Edit My Images
Yes
Had a great day at Silverstone today, shooting press for the Brit Car 24 hour race which is impending.

My mandate was people, pits, ambience - pretty much what I do. Long but fab day with dinner, interviews and the most surreal ride around Silverstone in the boot of a Rover at 60mph with me taking shots of the grid as they passed. Tricky day to meter as very over cast and little sun which netted dull skies and cloud....

Good day out and did some networking and shot specifically for a couple of teams which may secure me more work. Met that Shane lad who was in Boyzone and discussed how bad celebrity love island is - not that I watch it. Last picture is me in the pit lane. (must get down the gym) Thanks for looking. (PS am aware of odd dust issue on these. Have cleaned up full size pics. Amazed at amount of debris on the track which flicks up onto the lens each time I rode the circuit)

IMG_5232.jpg

IMG_4732.jpg

IMG_4734.jpg

IMG_4737.jpg

IMG_4743.jpg

IMG_4724.jpg

IMG_4723.jpg

IMG_4714.jpg

IMG_4711.jpg

IMG_4706.jpg

Superb set of shots, and look slike a great day out! Hope you get the call from the teams you mentioned!

Hmmmm very nice ! should have dropped me a pm and said you were up here ! lol im only 15 minutes from sliverstone ! lol

Was there a team there with a Blue M3 ? Moore international motorsport ? My ex knows the guy that owns and drives it ! Odd colour but there ya go ! ;) it wins races ! :) and i know hes in the britcar 24 hour !

new1.jpg

Great shots Diego. (y)
Was there last year, as guests of Mazda, being an RX-8 owner and all.
The cars were originally silver, but were painted in the Le Mans colours part way thru last season.

IanC_UK said:
Hmmmm very nice ! should have dropped me a pm and said you were up here ! lol im only 15 minutes from sliverstone ! lol

Was there a team there with a Blue M3 ? Moore international motorsport ? My ex knows the guy that owns and drives it ! Odd colour but there ya go ! ;) it wins races ! :) and i know hes in the britcar 24 hour !

new1.jpg

Not sure on that on Ian as not really that up to spec on cars. Here is that Shane lad.

IMG_48111.jpg

I said 'so you can race cars, drive a chopper, you have been on celeb love island and you can sing but I winked as I said it and he got the joke :D

IanC_UK said:

new1.jpg

Actually, just realised that the car you mention is used on all the promotional material. Psters, prints, etc. Got a DVD of last years race too and I think thats on it.

rar-thur good!

Particularly liking the hanging out-the-back of the rover shots, lovely jubbly :D

Diego Garcia said:
Actually, just realised that the car you mention is used on all the promotional material. Psters, prints, etc. Got a DVD of last years race too and I think thats on it.

Yeah the car in the pic i put up is the new car, last years car was a little different and the older style, looked like this :)

front.jpg

he had a bot of an accident in it and totalled it so the new car was born ! :)

This is the owner/driver on the right of the 3 !
M.I.M.S24Stunden38.jpg

IanC_UK said:
Yeah the car in the pic i put up is the new car, last years car was a little different and the older style, looked like this :)

front.jpg

he had a bot of an accident in it and totalled it so the new car was born ! :)

This is the owner/driver on the right of the 3 !
M.I.M.S24Stunden38.jpg

Yep, he was there. Just went through my archive and found him so to speak.

IMG_4966.jpg

On the right yeah? Nice guy. (y)

Hoodi said:
rar-thur good!

Particularly liking the hanging out-the-back of the rover shots, lovely jubbly :D

Thanks mate. Yeah, was kinda mad but fun in the boot of the car - the things we do for a shot eh ????

Excellent :) I'm jealouser than a jealous thing here :p

You've certainly manged to do what you do best (y)
Great set of shots - you've captured the atmosphere perfectly... fingers crossed you get more work out of this!

Another excellent series, well done on getting the job!

very good pictures, they are so clear and sharp! well done

Back