Prices

Name
laurie
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok long and short of it i want a Nikon 300mm F2.8 lens, was just looking at a web site that shows the price difference, cheapest price back last year to current prices, how depressing, so what do you all think will it come back down again anytime soon or are we stuck at these high prices

lozza

Think you may as well ask if house prices will rise again soon ;)
There is no way of knowing, best thing I've found is set yourself a level of what you are willing to pay, when it reaches it get it and then stop looking in case it does go lower. Thats what I did with the 50D Canon and I'm happy with what I paid for it.

Ok long and short of it i want a Nikon 300mm F2.8 lens, was just looking at a web site that shows the price difference, cheapest price back last year to current prices, how depressing, so what do you all think will it come back down again anytime soon or are we stuck at these high prices

lozza

nope - the exchange rate was the trigger to put them up, and although thats settled they still won't come down in any sort of meaningful way. The will get eroded by inflation but thats it

Hugh

Back