Published!

How cool is that?!?!?!
Well done and congratulations!

Congratulations and great photo. I've had a peek at your Flickr stream and there's some excellent shots in there full of character - the one with the boxer facing up but with an eye turned to you is brilliant! :D

EDIT: This one

Last edited:
Congratulations and great photo. I've had a peek at your Flickr stream and there's some excellent shots in there full of character - the one with the boxer facing up but with an eye turned to you is brilliant! :D

EDIT: This one

He's had a camera in his face since day 1 so has grown up with it. He's my best mate.

Well done mate thats a cracking shot of a lovely boxer.:clap:

nice pic. lovely looking dog. one of my favourite types

He's had a camera in his face since day 1 so has grown up with it. He's my best mate.

Congrats, you almost make me want to get a dog.... :) it sounds nice, just don't fancy clearing up the mess :(

where did they source your picture from, flickr?

and well done, smashing photo

Nice one.... Should be framed and above your desk.. the whole article page i mean :)

Congratulations on your success. He's a cracking looking dog too. (y)

well done- its good to see your name in lights ( so to speak):LOL:

Les :D

Great shot, it's always a very satisfying feeling being able to see your own work in a national publication. May it be the first of many (y)

I saw the photo on the magazine and then saw this. It gives inspiration I have to say :)

Well done you, you must be feeling well chuffed with yourself and quite right too (y)

Nice one!
I remember how chuffed I was when I was asked if one of my images could be used by someone making a Canadian video about saving water. No cash involved just got my name as a credit, males you feel wanted :)

Last edited:
Cracking photo .....but it says nothing in text about them being absolute lunatics lol...i have a 3 month old boxer puppy will post some pics of her when i can get her to sit still for more than a second lol

Back