Purple Haze

S

stupar

Cracking idea Matt re the creative thread!

Hopefully this fits the bill.
Obviously these colours would never be present in the scene but as a piece of potential wall art I think it works extremely well!
Hopefully you guys think the same!

6264256125_2fd02a8672_b_d.jpg

Those colours are wonderful Stuart :clap: and thanks I'm really pleased that you like the idea of this section (y) hopefully it will see lot's of use (y) what kind of settings were you using with this :thinking: I'm guessing a longish exposure from the forth and the sky

Matt

Cheers Matt!
Here's a run down of the settings:

Exposure 30
Aperture f/3.5
Focal Length 17 mm
ISO Speed 100
Exposure Bias +2 EV

Cheers Matt!
Here's a run down of the settings:

Exposure 30
Aperture f/3.5
Focal Length 17 mm
ISO Speed 100
Exposure Bias +2 EV

(y) I like those settings :D though maybe I would have closed it up a little, but not sure :D

Matt

Mega and outstanding colours nicely controlled, only distraction is the large white light left on horizon, but wouldn't stop me from wanting to print large and hang on the wall as it is part of the Landscape and surrounding areas (y)

Bridge.........night-shot...........mmm. Just off for a cold shower.
I too would have it on my wall, and that for me (both my own work and others) is the acid test.

kevin obrian said:
Mega and outstanding colours nicely controlled, only distraction is the large white light left on horizon, but wouldn't stop me from wanting to print large and hang on the wall as it is part of the Landscape and surrounding areas (y)

middlearthimages said:

Carter64 said:
Bridge.........night-shot...........mmm. Just off for a cold shower.
I too would have it on my wall, and that for me (both my own work and others) is the acid test.

Cheers guys, we have contemplated getting it made into a wall hanger, possibly on acrylic.

parker455 said:
How did you get the colours on this?

Thanks!

I changed the hue and saturation of the main sky colour, as the water is a reflection it was easy to change the overall colour but keep details such as the lights, flairs and reflections as original.

Beautiful...def one for the wall , maybe even as a tryptich , love the colors :clap:

Cheers Lynne.
Well it's definitely going to find it's way on to our wall by some way shape or format.
Never thought of tryptich though, hmmmm :)

This is brilliant :) I like the change of colours too, I agree that it works very well for wall art. I can easily imagine this printed large!

Back