Purple.

Gav.

Challenge Owner
Name
Gav
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all

Sorry me again, playing with gels, 2x 7" reflectors with Purple/Pink above and behind to the sides, light blue in a round soft box with grid (inner diffuser removed) to the front side.

C&C welcome as always.

Thank you for looking.

Untitled by Gavin Wickham, on Flickr

Last edited:
I like this Gav, the 2 colours work well together and the black outfit. One thing I would suggest is to keep clothing relatively plain, because the picture is distracting and because it's not immediately obvious it draws the eye away from Em's face.

I like this Gav, the 2 colours work well together and the black outfit. One thing I would suggest is to keep clothing relatively plain, because the picture is distracting and because it's not immediately obvious it draws the eye away from Em's face.
Thank you, Toni, I will keep this in mind, I can see what you mean about the image drawing the eye.

Really appreciate the feedback (y)

Another nice one. My only crit is the brightness of the right of Em's face I find that a bit distracting.

However, I like the 'Vampcat' peeping through

:agree: and Gav, I don't see any need for you to apologise for repetition when you produce work like this. :)
Cheers Christopher, I'm just a bit self-conscious as I know I'm posting a lot and similar type of work.

Another nice one. My only crit is the brightness of the right of Em's face I find that a bit distracting.

However, I like the 'Vampcat' peeping through
Thank you for the feedback, Paul, it was close to blowing out.

Back