Quick iPhone snap of a Cromer sunset and a posing seagul

Name
Ozy
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a quick shot from my phone (wish I had my camera with me) standing on Cromer pier on a summers evening watching the sunset!

ImageUploadedByTalk Photography Forums1449917739.561081.jpg

Sometimes I'm really surprised with the quality of photos that come out of phones :)

As my parents live in Cromer I often overlook taking my camera in the mad rush packing all the stuff for the baby! As you said the best camera is the one you have to hand! But I still wish it was my 7d, roll on this summer!

This is just an old iPhone 5c too! They are getting to the point that compact point and shoot will become obsolete.

Old iPhone 5 indeed. You make it sound like something from the box brownie era. :) The 7d might have got a better photo but there's always the time it takes to set it up and if you were just out for a quick stroll would you have taken it with you?

It's still a pleasant photo.

That's very true! I think we just finished chips on the Cliff top! I do love cromer!

I say old 5c as I just got an upgrade! But cameras on phones are getting better all the time!

As my parents live in Cromer I often overlook taking my camera in the mad rush packing all the stuff for the baby! As you said the best camera is the one you have to hand! But I still wish it was my 7d, roll on this summer!

This is just an old iPhone 5c too! They are getting to the point that compact point and shoot will become obsolete.
by the time you have a 7d out the bag-turned it on-faffed about a tad...wondered why things are sort of all odd (blame son) swear a lot..in fact a very lot
where has that picture gone?
get the iPhone out .....sorted
NO I DONT HAVE AN IPHONE thingy ...just old man big buttons lol

And the seagull would of buggered off lol

Back