NSFW Quirky fashion editorial (mildly NSFW)

I'm a bit stuck for words. The photography is excellent, that pretty much goes without saying, but the creativity of the outfits and the amazing studio just blow me away. Thanks for sharing.

Excellent work Simon. As usual!

@juggler top work, love the images you've created here. Really interesting poses with the hands / arms not seen much of that before, but they work brilliantly. 1 and 8 are my favourite, love the use of colour. I can't help but feel that if I shot #2, I'd have tried to include more of the models face - but that's a preference at this point.

Thanks for sharing these inspirational images.

thank you all!

@juggler top work, love the images you've created here. Really interesting poses with the hands / arms not seen much of that before, but they work brilliantly. 1 and 8 are my favourite, love the use of colour. I can't help but feel that if I shot #2, I'd have tried to include more of the models face - but that's a preference at this point.

Thanks for sharing these inspirational images.
interesting! We tried to recreate and refine this pose & moment from slightly different angles but it was never quite as expressive as this first frame,

I'm a bit stuck for words. The photography is excellent, that pretty much goes without saying, but the creativity of the outfits and the amazing studio just blow me away. Thanks for sharing.
The more spectacular outfits are designed by SybanSyban; the studio is called Beltcraft. Putting them all together was the interesting bit!

These look fabulous.

They all look so cohesive.

So much thought,skill and knowledge gone into them.

You make it look easy :)

Thanks for sharing.

Gaz

Back