Name
Neil Williams
Edit My Images
No
I shot this picture last year in Pacu Jawai Padang Indonesia
Nikon D3s 70/200mm f9.0 1/800 ISO-450
fk8e.jpg

What's the twist?

Nice clean shot of a fairly cruel tradition. I think it would be better from either slightly higher to clear the chap's head from the bull's, or maybe with a bit more room below to make more of the reflection - if there was more.

You should stick it in the Sony World Photo contest, they give at least one award to one of these bull racing shots every year. ;)

Fantastic (y)

Hi, Excellent shot, hope you managed to get out of the way in time.:)

Unbelievable shot! Love the way you have captured the power of the bulls in their stride, mud flying everywhere! Great photo!

Amazing shot, I think the slight vignet adds helps to focus the eye on the subject too.

Fantastic shot .. It is a shot I have wanted for a while .

The race these in Thailand , which is where I go every year , but I am yet to find them .

That D3s with a 70-200 takes ou very close ... wow , makes even more of a shot .

I have been looking at some of your other work ... very nice .

Looks like you are enjoying your move to KL , as I intend to do when I move to Thailand .

That is incredible, the action is caught perfectly :clap: the only thing that would possibly add to it is there the making of a reflection there to see it with a full reflection in the would be the epics of epicness ;)

Looks as though Panasonic were there as well, they have a similar picture of that event in one of their adverts for Lumix camera's. It's in the September issue of Digital SLR Photography

Cheers Keith

Looks as though Panasonic were there as well, they have a similar picture of that event in one of their adverts for Lumix camera's. It's in the September issue of Digital SLR Photography

Cheers Keith

I knew I had seen a very similar shot somewhere, its been bugging me all day.

great shot by the way, excellent (y)

Back