raf coningsby familys day

Name
ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
a very enjoyable day spent with kevshore (thanksagain) sorry for the dull and poor quality photos but every time did a display start did the heavens open and as soon as they finished did they close:bang::bang: but still well worth going

g.jpg

d.jpg

f.jpg

c.jpg

b.jpg

a.jpg

thanks for looking

Last edited:
Had a great day mate. A wet one, but good all the same. A nice set!

Kev.

Some really nice shots there considering the conditions you were shooting in......my only negative comment is that some of your crops seem very tight....not giving the subject much space for a sense of movement....apart from that you got some nice shots of good subjects.

P.s.....the VC10 is still a beautiful looking aircraft....one of my favourites (y)

Last edited:
Some really nice shots there considering the conditions you were shooting in......my only negative comment is that some of your crops seem very tight....not giving the subject much space for a sense of movement....apart from that you got some nice shots of good subjects.

P.s.....the VC10 is still a beautiful looking aircraft....one of my favourites (y)

I agree, especially the one of the VC10. One of my favourites too. Love the sound of the conways. Love no.1 the most (y)

Yeah we did get a little wet lol thanks for comments guys as for the tight crops i know what ya mean but some of them i didnt have much to play with as i was shooting 300mm with a 1.7 converter and some i guess i just like em tight ;-) LOL

Back