Rally GB - A few random images

Name
Jason Banbury
Edit My Images
No
Superb event, enjoyed every minute of it ...

IMG_6590.jpg

IMG_8159.jpg

IMG_8378.jpg

IMG_7283.jpg

IMG_7249.jpg

IMG_8404.jpg

Wow, fantastic shots! Has to be number 5 for me, or maybe number 2, can't decide.

Really like the shot of Petter as it pretty much sums him up, a cheeky smile and those eyes!

Do you mind sharing your settings for these shots?

More cracking pics Jay, well done.

Would love to see Mads come and do some more events in the UK next year!

brilliant set. I love them!

they look even better bigger jay, cracking set showing the true atmosphere as well as the action!

2 and 4 are amazing!!!

I love them all. Great shots. Would love to see the EXiF data on these. Would I be correct in saying 300mm 2.8?

Hi Jay,
Great stuff,mate and very glad you posted them.

Love the headshot of Petter,quality expression,and damm hate his scandinavian good looks.

3 really grabs me ,the crowds really help it,lovely sharp action.

The Loeb at halfway is great in godam awful weather.

And the first watersplash shot is pretty spectacular.

Top work ,Bigman.

Pons

7. Wow. Just wow. I cant give you enough compliments on that shot. Wow. Just wow. Everything about it is amazing. Just superb.

Overall an increbable set but number 7 is just amazing. Fantastic set :notworthy:

The W i d e s r e e n / Panorama aspect works really well, love em! :)

I really like the watersplash shots, #1, #4, and #7. The jump shot in #3 is superbly caught, too. Well done, a great set!

Ed

Good to see you posting in here again mate! Fantastic set as usual, really conveys the atmosphere of the event. Sorry I didn't catch up with you both on the Sunday, had a few too many the night before!

Looking forward to the RAC now...

Really looking forward to the RAC now Rhod ... GB and the Cambrian have reignited my interest in Rallying again ... thought it had gone forever! ;)

Also nice to see that the 'wide' stuff has gone down well. Cheers for the comments all.

As ever mate, some stunning stuff, in particular the loeb shot from Halfway, you know my feelings on that 1!! Also really like the crop on Petters car with the addition of the Welsh "this is my life" on the back. Nicely done.

cracking set jay, sums the rally up in every pic - loeb one is best of the bunch (y)

all the best

drew

This is the best set of wales gb pics posted so far, all technically great, nicely composed and convey the flavour of the event. skilled work jay, well done. i can also recomend a visit to jay's website for even more great images.(y)

This is the best set of wales gb pics posted so far, all technically great, nicely composed and convey the flavour of the event. skilled work jay, well done. i can also recomend a visit to jay's website for even more great images.(y)

Thats very kind of you, thank you very much :)

Very nice set with 2 and 3 the best for me.

Your usual crap and Jay ;)

A superb set, love the lighting in #1

Can't really pick just one out

The Loeb shot is a cracker also

Top work mate

Fanastic shops, some of the best rally ive seen , its hard to choose a favorite but i do love no. 3, 4 5 very well done

Kirk

Back