Rally-Media - Manx Telecom Rally

Marcos James

I've Got Orsum Mates..
Name
Marcos James
Edit My Images
Yes
My first trip to the Manx with my camera and viewing stages but had a good tour guide, struggled big time with the weather on Friday. Just as the stage was about to start we had hail, rain and severly gusty winds, just to the top the fact I'd got a *****ty cold anyway.

Would like some feedback on this shot please, be as harsh or as complimentary as you want. ;)

manx_7978.jpg

Rest will be added to my website, when I've managed to update last weeks pics. Could do with a weekend off to catch up I think.

Last edited:
Love it mate... great atmosphere and light, nice one! :clap:

Looking forward to seeing the rest! (y)

Hi Marcos,
How you doing ,long time no speak.

What a STUNNING shot mate ,really TOP class,everything you would want to see in a rally shot !
One of the best shots have seen in ages.

Regards,
Pons

Absolutely superb shot !!
Colours, the spray on the road, everything about this works for me!!

Cheers,

Absolutely stunning mate, superb

Love the composition, the hills, moorland and moody sky

The stage in the distance

Even the fence on the left adds to it for some reason

Just a shame there was no sheep:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Cracking shot mate, gutted I had to miss the event after seeing this. Cant wait for the international now!! (y)

Love this shot,perfect,no more to add.:)(y)

I think this is a great shot, the car really is jumping out of the picture..:clap:

Elvis

Chaz, as with most works cars its LHD car so thats the co-driver. They tend to be sat as low and far back as possible to improve the weight distribution.

Gotta love it......(y) works for me, the background, the spray and the reflection of the dramitic skyline in the windows..........brill......

Looks pretty good, perhaps a touch over sharpened? Maybe not...

Nice to see you using some flash, what sort of flash was that??

Thanks for all the great comments folks, it was one of those shots that when I took it I thought I'd nailed it, then you just hope and pray it's as good as you think it is when you get home.

Not your run of the mill jump shot. Shows what can be done by thinking outside the box.:clap:
Shame i'm still stuck inside the box!:bonk:

Just experiment and try different things, some work some don't, there's always a delete button.

BTW Len, next time you're stood that close to us say hello ;-)

Last edited:
Some C and C for you. Dont normally do websites so your lucky LOL.

Uber blurry one

To blurry for me. Have oyu been getting lessons off Gary??

Car that is to far away

Although it may look better bigger as the car will be more prominent in the shot.

LOVE IT

THe motion and the stil whel, fantastic!! Great shot.

Wow

Love this one. The sky is awesome.

Nice compostion

Really like the compostion on this one, shame some of the sky is bit blown.

See above

Back