Critique Re-edit on Tree Creeper

Gav.

Challenge Owner
Name
Gav
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

Sorry I'm back with the Tree Creeper, I had another go at the edit as I thought the colours weren't quite right on the first share, I cropped a little more, so have lost some quality..

Feel free to leave any feedback, Thank you for looking

Tree Creeper re-edit
by Gavin Wickham, on Flickr

If I had that shot, Gav, I'd crop out that trunk/branch left side. You'd still be left with a decent amount of space. Infact, I'd see what it looked like with that horizontal branch above the birdstaken out. You can always 'undo crop' if you felt it needed more headroom.

The colours look ok to me,though. I didn't see the original.

If I had that shot, Gav, I'd crop out that trunk/branch left side. You'd still be left with a decent amount of space. Infact, I'd see what it looked like with that horizontal branch above the birdstaken out. You can always 'undo crop' if you felt it needed more headroom.

Thank you, I'll have a look, first edit was below posted on Sunday

View: https://flic.kr/p/2n75WPa

Nice edit. I do the same thing with the color in some of my pictures in the attempt to expose properly. It's easy to do. I should go back and redo some of mine the same way.

You can always 'undo crop' if you felt it needed more headroom.

Agree but just thought I'd add, I sometimes try various crops to see which one I prefer or works better.

If you give each crop a different name when saving, crop 1, crop 2, ect, it means you still have the original to go back to and you can view the different crops side by side.

When you've decided on the best, just delete the others and you still have the original if you ever want to go back to it (y)

Nice edit. I do the same thing with the color in some of my pictures in the attempt to expose properly. It's easy to do. I should go back and redo some of mine the same way.

I'd agree with John. You could always undo it if you weren't happy.

Agree but just thought I'd add, I sometimes try various crops to see which one I prefer or works better.

If you give each crop a different name when saving, crop 1, crop 2, ect, it means you still have the original to go back to and you can view the different crops side by side.

When you've decided on the best, just delete the others and you still have the original if you ever want to go back to it (y)

Thanks every one (y)

Back