Recent Favourites

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all.

I've not posted for a while so I thought I would show a couple of my favourites from recent outings.

Hope you enjoy;

Warton090408-15.jpg

Warton090408-111.jpg

Tebay210408-37.jpg

TebayEast220408-59.jpg

Prince Williams taxi.

TebayEast220408-16.jpg

Tebay010508-3.jpg

Tebay080508-29.jpg

Tebay130508-28.jpg

Tebay150508-67.jpg

Tebay150508-82.jpg

Steve...

I really like the first two, again it's nice to see something different from the screeming down the valleys shots. the second in particular is amazingly detailed and beautifully lit.

I'm not a plane head at all, but I'm always impressed when I see these type of shots. Will definitely give it a go some day.

Number 2 stands out for me because of the sharp detail and the way it's exposed really well against a blue/cloudy sky.

What is that cammo scheme on the first one??

Ahhhh hang on, just sussed it .... T.S.P. on the tail... Tornado Sustainment Programme!

Thats a RSAF Tornado over here for upgrades and crew training - they are getting AMRAAM, Stormshadow, Brimstone, Enhanced Paveway, ALARM and some other new bits...

Strange it is carrying RAF roundels though - the other ones seen on here still had RSAF markings... maybe this is a test bed flown by BAE staff?

Shots 5 & 7 are relly good.

What is that cammo scheme on the first one??

Ahhhh hang on, just sussed it .... T.S.P. on the tail... Tornado Sustainment Programme!

Thats a RSAF Tornado over here for upgrades and crew training - they are getting AMRAAM, Stormshadow, Brimstone, Enhanced Paveway, ALARM and some other new bits...

Strange it is carrying RAF roundels though - the other ones seen on here still had RSAF markings... maybe this is a test bed flown by BAE staff?

Hi.

Yes your right, It's currently flown out of Bae Warton near Preston.

It has been seen regularly through Tebay and the loop since February.

Here's another one leaving Warton recently.

Warton090408-133.jpg

Steve...

Last edited:
Back