Recent Wedding - Essex - Lucy and Steve

Name
Greg
Edit My Images
No
Ok,

Finally plucked up the guts to post my last wedding. This is the 5th wedding i have shot and have updated the website to mnake it look a bit more slick. There are a couple of ither weddings on there that im in the process oif changing / improving.

Feedback / critique welcomed on the images. I had some great help from Pete Flowers who was 2nd shooter on the day so that we could cover the groom prep and some of the guests arriving at the church.

2.jpg

i still have lots to learn and have 3 wedding booked in for early next. The B&G were over the moon with the images and I have had some enquires / referrals from them which is great.

The full story is here
http://www.gregcoltmanphotography.com/lucy-and-steve

Thanks

Superb set of images - I'm not surprised they're so pleased!

Thanks
Yep, the shoe annoys me. She kept fidgeting lol and had a few G&T's but my PS skills arent good enough yet to remove it. Tried a couple of times but it looked odd.

Rgds

Thanks

I have had a lot of help and guidance from people on here which is greatly appreciated so i hope ii have done them justice.

kind regards

Really nice capture Gregg, some stunning images there. You have really told the story of the day, nice candid shots too.

Nice shot and the full story has some better shots in - Like! and Liked!(y)

Cheers all. Much appreciated.

I will check out the mid tone thing Andy. What method would you recommend using Lightroom 4 or cs6.

I have started playing with curves more, so I think I can do it that way....

Rgds

Cheers all. Much appreciated.

I will check out the mid tone thing Andy. What method would you recommend using Lightroom 4 or cs6.

I have started playing with curves more, so I think I can do it that way....

Rgds

Either is fine tbh... Curves works well and you can use that in both packages so which ever you're usually editing just use that :)

Back