Recent work, please critique

They look good. I prefer no3, but I'd clone out the window bar above her head.
Next time try the same pose but without her right arm being in shot. her face is striking enough on its own.
An even tighter crop would work too :)

I quite like the processing and framing of the first, with a soft focus and nice model - the arm on the left thought is freaking me out a little. Might just be me, but I can't get the feeling out my head that it doesn't look real/attached.

#3 is my pick of the shots - definately looks better with the top of the head all in as opposed to part cropped out.. (y)

The arm doesn't bother me to much although I think it'd be better if you could see her fingers running through her hair..

#3 is my pick of the shots - definately looks better with the top of the head all in as opposed to part cropped out.. (y)

The arm doesn't bother me to much although I think it'd be better if you could see her fingers running through her hair..

This +1

What do you guys think?

Tones are rather muddy for my taste. I agree about the amputated arm, and unless it's the compression playing tricks; it looks like your focus is on her shoulder rather than her eyes.

I prefer the composition of your other post from the session. Although I do think if the arm wasn't there, this would sit a lot more comfortably than it does.

Can I sell these?

If you can find someone who wants to buy them, then I don't see why not.

I quite like the processing and framing of the first, with a soft focus and nice model - the arm on the left thought is freaking me out a little. Might just be me, but I can't get the feeling out my head that it doesn't look real/attached.

I agree with Dancock :D

Les :agree:

Yes I'll make sure he does poor old DANCOCK :p:p:p

I'd better PM (or should I say conversation him) to tell him not to look on the thread again - so there
animated-smileys-taunting-02.gif

Thank you all for your critiques and jokes and all it's a great community here...

Yes I agree- there are some Jokers on here- still, all meant as good fun and Banter, that's one of the reasons why I love this Forum

Les :p

No. 3 wins it for me. I like the processing but they do look a little soft. Think i would prefer the eyes a little sharper (y)

Back