Red Breasted Whatchamacallit

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
Robin-IMG_1515.jpg

Robin-IMG_1581.jpg

Been too busy feeding this one to actually get out there and take photos of other birds.

He would like some C&C please.

Nice captures Stuart, these are spot on with great colours and love the BG on No2. I don't know whats happening on the Forum lately, too many postings passing by without acknowledgment or comments. Well done.

Regards: Gordon

Super shots. Number 2 is my fave. Just wish I could get something close to these.

#1 spot on (y) Not too keen on the distracting bg in #2 Stuart. It also seems like you have tried to pull too much detail out of this one Stuart, there is what appears to be a smudged part on the lower chest which to me should be in shadow which is why no feather detail as such was recorded.

A good pair of Robin images the 1st for me though (y)

Regards

Richard

Nice captures Stuart, these are spot on with great colours and love the BG on No2. I don't know whats happening on the Forum lately, too many postings passing by without acknowledgment or comments. Well done.

Thanks Gordon

Super shots. Number 2 is my fave. Just wish I could get something close to these.

Keep at it, just wish I could get some as good as others on this board!

#1 spot on (y) Not too keen on the distracting bg in #2 Stuart. It also seems like you have tried to pull too much detail out of this one Stuart, there is what appears to be a smudged part on the lower chest which to me should be in shadow which is why no feather detail as such was recorded.

Not too sure Rich, both were taken right out the camera, only levels were tweaked. I'm not sure about background on 2nd one myself, I prefer the 1st one as well.

The first one is very good Stuart :clap:

Thanks Roy

A good pair of Robin images the 1st for me though (y)

Regards

Richard

Cheers Richard.

:agree:

They are very nice shots sir (y)

I also agree with Gordon in that it is nice to get a comment of some description and hopefully , if necessary as often the case with my attempts , some constructive critisism as I am very much here to learn.
I would even settle for someone saying they're a load of cack although I suppose no comment at all could point to that fact perhaps !?

I am beginning to lose faith in this site I'm afraid.

John

:agree:

They are very nice shots sir (y)

I also agree with Gordon in that it is nice to get a comment of some description and hopefully , if necessary as often the case with my attempts , some constructive critisism as I am very much here to learn.
I would even settle for someone saying they're a load of cack although I suppose no comment at all could point to that fact perhaps !?

I am beginning to lose faith in this site I'm afraid.

John

The thing is is that at this time of the year many people are out taking photos or enjoying the weather. Unfortunately some people can't take critisism so sometimes people just keep quiet rather than ruffle some feathers.

I am not too bothered if people don't comment, makes you try harder next time.

Excellent images, thank you.
From a *personal* perspective only...
Referring specifically to the Birds subforum, I have reached the conclusion that certain members will receive a raft of comments as soon as they post, almost - but not entirely without exception. I do not suggest that these members do not post superb images, they almost always do.
There are those, of course, who occasionally post poorly focussed images of rats with wings and similar. The usual result of that is discreet silence.
However, there are members who post only occasionally, perhaps nervously or outside their comfort zone, who upload well composed and interesting shots.
These, I have observed, often receive a few comments if they are lucky.
It's a pity, but there it is.

:
Excellent images, thank you.
From a *personal* perspective only...
Referring specifically to the Birds subforum, I have reached the conclusion that certain members will receive a raft of comments as soon as they post, almost - but not entirely without exception. I do not suggest that these members do not post superb images, they almost always do.
There are those, of course, who occasionally post poorly focussed images of rats with wings and similar. The usual result of that is discreet silence.
However, there are members who post only occasionally, perhaps nervously or outside their comfort zone, who upload well composed and interesting shots.
These, I have observed, often receive a few comments if they are lucky.
It's a pity, but there it is.

SEEMS TO BE THE WAY OF THINGS, I HAVE THEREFORE TAKEN ON THE CHALLENGE TO RAISE MY GAME AND TRY TO IMPROVE THE PICTURES I POST AND GET THE COMMENTS I SEE OTHERS GETTING, I DO GET A THRILL WHEN SOMEONE COMMENTS ON MY SHOTS, QUITE SAD I SUPPOSE.
NOW WHY HAS MY COMPUTER GONE ALL CAPITAL....SORRY:bang::bang:

PS nice robin

Back