Wild Red Deer Stag in the river.

Nicely caught.

Did you put that river there to bait it:D:D

Fine looking beast, I love them, they're so majestic, well framed shot too. I'd be tempted to darken/contrast it slightly and add a wee bit of vibrance/saturation to lift the colour of the animal itself but over all a nice shot Joe.;)

Why is it I never get things like this just walk past me? :D
Nicely framed, I agree a bit more colour would enhance it.

It's a lovely shot in a great environment. Was there any way you could have got a lower POV, right down to the water level. Whilst this might have hidden the legs behind the rocks in the water, it would have made the stag look even more impressive than it already is.

Thanks for the comments guys, will have to have a play with the colours when I get the chance tonight.

It's a lovely shot in a great environment. Was there any way you could have got a lower POV, right down to the water level. Whilst this might have hidden the legs behind the rocks in the water, it would have made the stag look even more impressive than it already is.

This was the lowest POV i could get at the time, When I moved slightly to try to adjust my position the Deer became very alert so I stayed in the same position as I didn't want to scare him off. I have got tons of shots of him and will have to put some more on when I get the chance.

Yea...... I'm not jealous at all! :confused:

Thanks for the comments guys, will have to have a play with the colours when I get the chance tonight.

This was the lowest POV i could get at the time, When I moved slightly to try to adjust my position the Deer became very alert so I stayed in the same position as I didn't want to scare him off. I have got tons of shots of him and will have to put some more on when I get the chance.

They can be pretty skittish can't they - good shot anyway

Did you put that river there to bait it:D:D

Fine looking beast, I love them, they're so majestic, well framed shot too. I'd be tempted to darken/contrast it slightly and add a wee bit of vibrance/saturation to lift the colour of the animal itself but over all a nice shot Joe.;)

Yep, Took sometime to set that river up ;) and thanks for the comments matey will have a play with it when I get the chance :)

Back