Wild Red in the snow

den

Name
Dennis
Edit My Images
No
Chasing the snow was the game today that nearly ended with me getting zero shots of what I went out for ,luckily a friendly farmer pulled my car out of a gully after I got trapped on a icy road in the moors ,after I was recovered I decided to park the car up and walk to the locations for the shots .Red Squirrel December (1 of 1)-4 by den9112, on Flickr

nice, lovely detail and tones.

Fantastic pose, and lovely bead of water on the whisker too :)

Only thing I notice is that it seems very noisy, which on the large version is very apparent.... possibly over-sharpened?

very good Dennis ….. must be one of your 5* ratings
Just received the prints of this shot today(10x8) they will be mounted and ready for sale at the weekend were I have a two day event were hopefully they may sell...the shot is by no means perfect but the printed version is fine for me.

Just received the prints of this shot today(10x8) they will be mounted and ready for sale at the weekend were I have a two day event were hopefully they may sell...the shot is by no means perfect but the printed version is fine for me.

Good luck with the weekend event and I hope that you sell a few …. they deserve to be shared by many .. lovely shots

Oh yes Den.:clap: This is one for the wall! :banana::banana: What lens did you use?

Back