Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
080411_Kites_46_copy.jpg

080411_Kites_26-1.jpg

080411_Kites_20.jpg

080411_Kites_13.jpg

All keepers there then David :D Top work, 1,3,2 and 4 in that order for me.

Some stunning shots there, I had the joy of watching these yesterday and they are stunning birds.

No 3 for me. My reason being, the speed at which they twist, turn, then drop, you've got some wonderful clear detail.

Di

#1 is superb.Gigrin?

Great captures there (y)

the first and third are my favourites, according to the exif it says 250mm for the third shot, were you that close ?

Wow, #1 is a beauty because of the background for a change from a sky shot.
What a set, well done Dai absolute keepers !

Fantastic shots David, hard to pick a favourite but would plunge for No's 2 & 3. Great bird detail and sharp.

Regards: Gordon

Very nice Dai! How does this place differ from Gigrin? I was thinking of a trip to Rhayader soon but may try here instead.

An excellent set of images there Dai. No1 for me, well done. (y) :clap:

Thank you for looking and taking the time to comment.
Rhod. It's a lot smaller than Gigrin with about 30/50 birds about. The birds are close to you though and it's only £3. After the initial feeding frenzy stick around a bit longer as the birds come back looking for what's left.

Dai

Fantstic set Dai looks like you caught some great light.
Regards
Paul.

Truly a wonderul bird- and you captured the feel of the Raptor in action :clap:

May I ask for a location please? ( sat nav reference) Im only in Somerset so worth a trip I feel!

Les (y)

Very nice, very very nice.
I had a go at snapping some of these recently (at Stokenchurch) and they were all truly awful :)
So, well done, colours, detail, really nice, they'd be on my wall at home if they were mine.

Matt

Very impressive shots David, if we're playing the number game, its 2,3,4,1 for me, but they're all very good, you have done this beautiful bird justice (y)

Back