Red selection

SKM

Edit My Images
No
another morning on Brownsea yesterday with the red squirrels, different part of the woodland to find a few different logs

All shot with 70-200 f2;8 and converter

stan

25355752174_3a05723f99_c.jpg

25988442885_c71a74afcd_c.jpg

25867662822_dbccc33c19_c.jpg

25355750374_28c2d1b355_c.jpg

All good takes and renditions, I pick #1 and #4!

beautiful set Stan, technical perfection and as for the models..... :)

All fantastic, sharp images and beautifully rendered too!

Thanks for looking guys

For most of the session there were five of them close by so the shots are probably not of the same animal

A couple more from the session

Stan

25380443413_f3dc16ddb9_c.jpg

25983278466_b221be24e8_c.jpg

25380434143_3ff737ec98_c.jpg

Stan, they are all fabulous,but on many I'd like a lower point of view,i adore the colour pallette sharpness etc all is brill,I just feel you could have notched many upwards by being slightly lower.,said the learner:rolleyes:. What can I say mate fabulous pictures better than what I could produce but we are here to help each other with thought,so this is mine.

Corking set Stan

best

Stu

Thanks guys

but on many I'd like a lower point of view,i adore the colour pallette sharpness etc all is brill,I just feel you could have notched many upwards by being slightly lower

with any wildlife I try and get to eye level but here the pov was needed for a clear background - any lower, then distractions come into play as there are random trees bushes etc in the wooded environment

Stan

Cheers Stan ,I mused why and thought it might be something like this,we have to take what we can mate. Cheers for the reply Stan,there is much to be learnt from critique of someone's better images, for me at least, still a corking set though

take care

Stu

Nice set as always Stan, I have just bought a 70-200mm f2.8 - may I ask what size convertor you used for these?

Be a lot easier than lugging round my 150-600mm

Les

Some lovely work here. I'm hoping to get my first red this year. :)

Thank you Stan, I also have a x1.4, so I'll take it along with my 70-200mm f2.8- I plan to be there next Tuesday weather permitting

Les

Wow, how lovely. Only every had a glancing sighting of reds when I've been there. Again, lovely to see :clap:

I went up behind the church for a couple of hours and along past the feeding station near the house

Les

I went up behind the church for a couple of hours and along past the feeding station near the house

There is often very little activity around the Villa but I reckon you were very unlucky behind the church as that is the prime area for them - 5 at one point last week

Lovely shots! I do like the 1st one the most! Adorable!
thanks Jacques

stan

There is often very little activity around the Villa but I reckon you were very unlucky behind the church as that is the prime area for them - 5 at one point last week

stan

Ok don't rub it in Stan :D:D:D

Excellent set Stan reds seem quite at ease.
GEORGE.

Cheers George.

Yes, they are at ease and will come very close, in fact yesterday one was taking hazelnuts from my wife's hand

Stan

Back